with my very very own eyes,
committing suicide.
At around 1.30am,
I heard some knocking sound,
then I opened my door and saw some people at my opposite block looking to my block.
Then I look down,
saw some people crowding at the opposite block,
and a policecar.
Ah ma came out, some neighbours too.
so we stood there and observe,
although we can't see the scene which happened at the 12th storey,
but I heard a woman crying and shouting.
She was saying,
"他说他爱我的.. 叫他上来..
为什么他要躲起来..
为什么每次我遇到困难的时候他都躲起来?! "
She was crying like nobody's business.
After she said,
"你们不要过来, 我真的会跳的, 不要过来!"
After that,
5 policecars, 1 ambulance,
2 civil defence and 1 firecar came.
The opposite block was crowded with more and more people.
And that was at around 2am.
The civil defencer quickly set up that balloon thing in case she really jumped.
At first, the thing cannot be set up.
I think because the fans couldn't work,
therefore it's unable to blow up the balloon.
But luckily at last it was blown up.
After that,
I heard her saying,
"你们为什么没有叫他上来?!
你们问他, 要我活还是死..
他的一句话就会决定我的生命..
After that I heard her saying again,
"要听 kor kor 的话.."
She kept knocking the railing with something.
Then she cried her whole heart out.
After police's long persuading,
things are still the same.
She kept repeating the same thing such as
"为什么他要这样对我?!"
I stood there and my tears dropped.
I heard her pains.
At 3am,
unfortunately,
She jumped.
And that was very very scary.
As if she's just beside.
I was only at the 8th floor.
Very very very scary.
Then there was a loud impact "POM" .
She landed on the grass.
Her head landed on that balloon thing.
Her head was bleeding...
And they quickly take the hospital thingy to see if there's still heartbeat.
But sad to say, there wasn't any heartbeat anymore.
After that they covered her up.
I wonder how will her kids feel.
Heard that she got a 13 years old daughter,
and another older son.
Heard that her status was divorced too.
It was really sad..
I can't sleep last night.
I cried for 2 hours and fell asleep.
I can't even close my eyes.
Whenever I do so, I'll be seeing images like when she landed on the grass,
or even when she was dropping as if she's just beside me.
Hais, because of relationship again....
No comments:
Post a Comment