Fever, fever, fever.
Had fever since Friday night.
Went to consult a doctor yesterday afternoon.
Doctor prescibed me some medicine =[
I listened to the doctor,
he asked me to have a cool bath.
Went to bathe at around 12am.
After bathing, my temperature shoots all the way up to 38.9.
Felt to terrible.
Mum was so worried.
Dad ask mummy to bring me to raffles hospital first.
Was so cold, could hardly walk.
Doctor prescribed some medicine again,
then ask the nurse to give me a jab on my butt!!
Me: Is it painful??
Nurse: It will be a little painful.
Me: Can you count 123 before you give the jab?
Nurse: Yes, yes! Not a problem =]
Nurse: Okay, not pain one, not pain one. [while she was poking that stupid needle into my butt]
Me: OUCH! [started to drop some tears]
When I walk out of the room,
I saw mum and dad laughing at me while I was crying.
Me: I shout very loud just now ah?
Mum: No luh, you got shout meh.
Then I saw dad laughing.
HUMPH!
Felt better today.
Just took medicine.
My fever went off.
I hope it won't come back again like what happened yesterday.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment