22nd Sept '08
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!
Yes yes! It was my lovely 18th birthday yesterday.
& it feels sooooo great to turn 18!
Met up with Rong&Ying in the afternoon.
They gave me a little surprise (:
After that, we headed to Clarke Quay.
Shop around and slacked at Starbucks.
We had endless girls' talk in the cafe!
Went back home at around evening time.
Met up with Linus under my block.
And for the whole evening, he kept trying to tell me about Hotshot's episode 9.
DON'T TELL ME!
I WANT TO WATCH IT MYSELF!! =(
We met up Chris,Joan,Johnathan at S.garden.
Then went to sing sing sing.
Ya, I'm not a good drinker.
Always seh -.-
After that vomit, vomit & vomit.
& I don't rmb what time I reach home.
Got quite a heavy hangover after that, all the way till today. -.-

No comments:
Post a Comment