Just visited Aiping's blog.
Somehow, I feel that her life is full of happiness.
Maybe that's what they call simple life.
Simple is happiness.
& I'm happy for her.
Never complain that life is being unfair to you.
Cherish all the happy moments,
forget all the unhappiness.
You hold your fate,
you live your life.
It's your choice whether
to be happy,
to love,
to not to love,
to be open-minded,
to do the things you want,
or to waste your time away.
& as for me, I choose
to be happy,
to be open-minded,
to love hard,
to play hard,
also to study hard.
& I'll try my very best to get all the above.
Deep down,
it really doesn't matter what some people say about me.
It doesn't really matter how they look at me.
Cos', I got a really nice family which I really love,
I have lovely friends around me,
& also a boy standing by me.
I must not be discouraged by anyone.
Before anything, I'm gonna love myself so so much.
=D
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment