Saturday, February 07, 2009

My face is getting better.
But not my heartache.

I did consult a doctor that day.
After finished asking about my face, I ask about my heart.
I'm unlucky, because I'm the last patient that she attended to before her break.

Me: Oh, & I would also like to ask about my heart problem. It've been aching for quite some time.
Doctor: (looking down on medical card, writing..) Oh, I think it's not a big problem la.
Me: But I'm having this problem since quite long ago. & it really hurts, really painful.
Doctor: Where?
Me: (getting annoyed) Heart la! (hand touching my chest)
Doctor: (still looking down...) Should not be a big problem la. probably muscle aching.
Me: Then how come I will have this "muscle-ache"?!
Doctor: (still still looking down...) Probably because you didn't stretch well.

WTF.
This stupid doctor then issue me the MC and I walked out of the room.

I complaint.
People around me advise me to go to a private clinic.
Polyclinics really cannot make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment