Sunday, December 13, 2009


I was planning to go for a blood donation next week at a nearer blood mobile.
But I received a sms the day before yesterday from Red Cross.
They said my blood type is needed urgently.
So I headed down to HSA yesterday to make a donation.

After that, train down to boy's place.
Night time, met up with boy's friends and dinner around his area.
Back home while the boys headed to Kelvin's place for soccer match.

Today, caught the Storm Warriors at Bishan GV.
Kelvin's treat.
They claimed that the show was awful compared to the first series.
I don't know, cos' I probably forgotten the first series.
The only thing I remember is Yun's hair was blue.
& I don't even remember Aaron was in the show.
After movie, back to boy's place.
Slept through the evening and woke up at about 9pm.
Down for dinner and back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment