I have been leading an unhealthy life.
I smoke non-stop and I drink almost every night.
I dwell into my own drunkness and hope that things will turn out better.
This is silly.
I know how silly this is.
I can't help it. No one can.
I walked in the rain, I walk alone.
I smiled and I cried.
I speak and I weep.
I did whatever I can to make it better.
I gave in my all and I spoke to god.
I stood alone in the middle of nowhere.
I hope someone would appear and tell me he knows it all.
I hope someone could hug me and stop me from crying.
I hope someone would take up my umbrella and say it'll all be fine.
I hope someone would just hold me tight and say,
"You're not alone."
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment