Monday, September 27, 2010

I guess no one will ever come by this blog again. Well, I'm back from BKK with love. The very first time ever, I left my family and I don't feel like coming back at all. I don't wanna step in Singapore, I don't want the plane to land. He asked me if I think that he's being bad and unfair to her. He asked me if I feel that she's never wrong since the beginning. This feeling hitted me. Feel like this is our first and last vacation although we made a pact to travel there again next year April. He thought of them. He has the thought that I'm just a passerby, just someone to pass time with. And it would probably last approx. 1 to 1 year plus. I'm dreaming. So let me dream on. I'll probably wake up a year later. But God, please don't wake me up. Cos I would rather sleep forever. Don't wake me up from my dream, dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment