Farewell Ceremony.
Finally,
it's the very very last day I'll be studying in Peicai.
I used to hate school alot,
and wished that I could get out of that place asap.
But now,
I realised that the teachers were running with us all along.
They scold and nag
not because of nothing.
It's something,
something worthwhile & beneficial.
I would never forget those wonderful moments in Peicai.
I would never forget how rude I was to the teachers,
the way I talked,
the way I behaved,
the way I break the sch rules and stuff.
I would never forget how patient the teachers were,
how much efforts they've put in to change me to the better,
and how much time they've wasted on me.
I'm so glad and thankful that I've all my clasmates,
teachers, as well as all my best buddies in Peicai.
They will never be forgotten.
I miss my desk,
always full of vandalism.
I miss my class,
with lots of efforts decorating.
I miss the foyer,
always with full of Peicaians after sch.
I miss the court,
with lots of classmates playing ball.
I miss the school,
with soo sooo much wonderful memories in it...
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment