Monday, October 08, 2007

I don't know,
but I feel that I'm just a burden to him.
He've got so much problems to settle.
His wife, his bro, his workers,
his children and stuffs.
He's mentally stressed.

I've got no one to talk to.
And no one understands how I feel.
Not her. Not him. Not you.
No one.

Who doesn't have stress?
Who doesn't have their own problems?
Everyone does.

My life is giving me so much problems.
They just won't comprehend.

I'm not gonna talk.
I'm not gonna tell.
I'm not gonna let them know.

You know I'm pushing myself so hard?
There's so many things that I wanted to do.
And so many things that I don't wanna do.
Well, you just won't understand that kind of feeling.
I'm berserked with so much grief.
& it's too difficult for me to describe it using words.

It's colourless.
And it's always gonna be colourless.

No comments:

Post a Comment