Come to think of it,
if it's not because of you,
my life wouldn't be so miserable in the whole of 17 years.
It's you who made my life miserable.
You, who made my mum's life miserable.
You, who made us have nothing at all.
How many days haven't you been contacting me?
You think all I want is money?
Bullshit.
I don't want anything from you.
I don't want whatever will you're going to make or have made.
I don't want them all.
All I want is a perfect family.
All I want is to go back to the past.
All I want is you, to be mature enough to handle your own relationship.
If you really hated me so much in the past,
why not kill me?!
How could you let me suffer,
let us suffer!
You're so irresponsible.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment