Friday, November 23, 2007

I finally can sleep!!
OH YES!
Not 5am, not 7am.
I SLEPT AT 8PM LAST NIGHT!
Because I only slept for 2 hours the night before.
So great after 16 hours of sleep!!
But sadly, I sprained my neck =(
I can't turn to my right,
and I can't raised my head to look at the ceiling.
I hope I can sleep tonight (:

Okay.
So yesterday, went to sis' school for her result.
And GOD, it's damn lousy -.-
But not bad already,
because her maths used to get U-grade.
Now a D-grade at least.
First choice, Peicai. -.-
Second choice, Greendale.
BOTH NORMAL ACADEMIC.
Sad.

But to think back, I got very lousy result for PSLE also.
Haha, 194. So bad right!
But luckily, I still get into the express stream.
But I played and played,
dropped into normal at last.

Okay. Whatever the case,
she'll be moving back with us next year,
and I hope she can do well in her Sec work.
Okay, she just called.
Asked me to go down to her school AGAIN to sign some stuff.
Omg, early in the morning, JURONG again.
So many things to do.
Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment