Okay, I'm here to complain again.
I know I've been naggy recently,
but please, please, pretty pretty please,
bear with it!
I need to vent, let out, and unleash in any way I can!
I know I shouldn't bother with what she says.
But, I can't take it! I can't okay!
She talked to me as if I'm her slave.
Well, not really a slave. A maid, maybe.
I talked back, I really did.
I guess I shouldn't talk about her already.
I don't quite wanna pollute my blog talking about that shyt.
God damn.
Guess it've been ages since I last went to a Ktv.
Awww, I hope I got the time, someday.
Anyway, I'll be going to my dad's daddy's place tomorrow.
Quite not use to call him "ah gong" actually.
Well, I can't be blame.
If you guys read my post last year, you guys should know that I've just acknowledge them.
They were like so, errrrm, so... so estrange, so alienate to me.
Grrr, don't wanna say already.
Okay, should stop here.
Tired.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment