Thinking back......
I was rather playful and disobedient when I'm at around Sec 1 or 2.
I used to hang out with Vanessa Yong almost everyday.
We had our breakfast and smoked before entering the school every morning.
We pop in pills (panadols-.-) and got sent in to the hospital.
We flunked most of the papers and got transferred to the Normal stream.
We go around the mall and steal.
We got caught together and escaped safely everytime.
After some time, I heard stories about her.
And I used to despise her alot.
I showed her attitudes everytime she spoke to me or everytime we got the chance to communicate.
I just saw what she posted in her blog.
And frankly speaking, I feel that she changed alot.
Maybe, she's not gonna be the girl she used to be in the past.
She's more sensible now.
And that's really a good thing.
I hope she'll have a great time ahead. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment