Boy went for his reservist & I swear I'm gonna miss him so much!
I was surprised by the call from boy's mum this afternoon!
She asked if I'm free for this coming Thursday so that I can join her and boy's elder sis for cooking and shopping!
She even asked me if I could stay overnight at boy's house on Wednesday!
I love his mama!
She's very easy-going & open-minded.
I don't feel stress when I meet her.
Unlike for the past few parents I've met, I always feel uneasy & stressful.
Boy's papa is as nice too!
He's very soft-spoken, kind-hearted & always bringing a smile on his face everytime he speaks to me.
He's a very good papa who knows how to cook & do housechores!
I really envy my boy!
Anyway, I might be going to the library alone tmr.
Life without boy is like a disaster! ):
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment