I took a train to Woodlands alone & observed the surroundings.
I walk alone in the lonely street today along causeway point while waiting for friends.
Couples' everywhere.
Chummy, intimate, inseparable.
Young teens, young adults, grown-ups.
& I really got an urge to snap their pictures down.
Loving, on the surface.
How long can they last?
A month? A year? A decade? Or a lifetime?
I don't have an answer, neither do they.
I thouht to myself.
How significantly do I look into this relationship of mine?
& I found out that I would put every single bits of efforts into it to make things near perfect.
I'll be delighted and contented when my partner appreciate things I did.
BUT, the most important things is,
how significantly will my partner look into this relationship?
Will it be as significant as I do?
Most people would say, "I would ask for no returns."
I said that before as well!
But, thinking back, I find it not very true afterall.
If you expect no returns from your partner,
you wouldn't feel the neglect from them,
you wouldn't feel the pain when they hurt you verbally,
you wouldn't expect any sweet talks from them.
Your heart wouldn't prickles when you see them talking to beautiful babes/hunks,
and you wouldn't clutch your fist when they praise other girls/guys and more....
(This definitely doesn't apply to ALL people, but I would say, MOST people.)
If you still think that you would ask for no returns in a relationship,
think again.
Thinking back again,
I used to be a queen (& not princess) in relationships.
Always showered with love,
I was rather demanding & sometimes picking for a fight.
Always asking for perfects from partners but I was never near perfect.
Indeed, a queen.
Sometimes, we are so caught up with who's right and who's wrong,
that we forget what's right and what's wrong.
People, always take a step back (you may also move left or right -.-) & look into the picture again.
You'll see different things in different angles.
Whether is it your fault or not, it may not be a big deal afterall.
Give in & a simple "I love you" makes a big difference.
So, why not? (:
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment