This is something that I feel it should be written down.
I don't wanna forget a thing from yesterday's incident.
This is really unbelievable.
I guess it's all fated.
I dropped my phone for so many times.
Yet, this time it got damaged.
Fine.
Yesterday, my mum advised me to take my phone down to her friend's shop for repairing.
I intended to go down alone and head to boy's place immediately after that.
But I changed my mind.
I texted boy that I want him to accompany me down and I just needed someone for me to rely on yesterday.
At chinatown, boy suggested to take a walk somewhere at Chinatown.
Crowds all over,
& on spur of moment, this familiar face came into sight.
Without hesistation, I shook off boy's hand and ran away.
I couldn't control my tears, I couldn't believe my eyes.
Someone I've been dreaming of lately,
someone I miss yet I hate,
someone who got missing in action,
someone I've always been looking out for,
someone I yearn to see every day and night.
I stood up on my feet with boy's aid and we decided to walk back to that area.
Boy advised to look at him from far.
To my disappointment, he's nowhere to be seen.
He vanished from the crowd.
Weeping, there I go again.
I shook my head & walk to the other directions, telling boy that it's okay.
When I say it was fated, it really was fate.
I saw him again just right infront of me.
He saw me and grab my arms and said he needs to talk to me.
I couldn't accept the things he said.
I ran away.
Like what boy said, it was indeed dramatic.
I knew that I would see him someday.
I knew that the day is coming near.
But didn't did I expect it to be so short in time.
If my phone didn't got damaged, this wouldn't happen.
If I didn't text boy to accompany me down,
we wouldn't have continue walking around at Chinatown.
Just who will really perceive it.
I don't want to stand up alone anymore.
I need you rely on.
Monday, August 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment