Oh, I forgotten to mention about my phone just now.
A few days ago, on my way to my student's place for tuition,
I dropped my phone and there goes!
The screen totally went off & I couldn't even use it anymore.
Mum advised me to go and get it repaired by her friend.
& after she return from England, she's gonna buy me a phone for my birthday present!
How nice!
I've been using a Sony Ericsson's spare phone which is quite defective.
Just imagine, I experienced an auto-shutdown from it at least 5 times a day.
This is bad.
Nevertheless, I hope I'll get my W995!
But I really hate it that only Singtel have the red ones
& Starhub, the black & silver ones.
I would never get the silver one but I heard that stocks for black ones are running fast!
Mum, please be back without delay, for the sake of my phone.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment