2 papers down!
1 more, just 1 more to get me out of agony!
Still, I am super upset for yesterday's paper.
Information Systems for Business, this should be the easiest paper this semester.
But it ends up to be the more difficult compared to Business Law.
Reason?
Because the lecturer's tips was not accurate!
We've heard from several seniors that this lecturer's tips is always about 90% accurate.
I guessed something screwed up.
Oh dear, this is my last semester.
I need to pass all 3 subjects in order to graduate from this course.
If I fail this subject and return to campus next semester, this would be super retarded like what Jia Qing said.
I reached home at around 6.30am in the morning just now.
& all the way till now, I've not been sleeping.
I'll be heading to my student's place later at around 3.30pm later.
After tuition, I'll be heading to boy's place to continue mugging for tomorrow's last paper.
Most probably won't be sleeping again.
2 days without sleeps, cool uh.
I hate to look into the mirror lately.
PIMPLES & DARK CIRLES.
I hate them & I really need sleeps badly!
No comments:
Post a Comment