Thursday, September 17, 2009

It was a surprise birthday celebration's dinner in advance
@ Putien that night by godmum & her family members.
It was great to hear the adults talk.
You tend to learn something everytime you do that.
& you definitely tend to start all the thinkings and stuff.

After that, was homed.
Made a last minute trip down to a pub at Concorde Hotel to look for boy and his friends.
He was having some serious men's talk, providing advise to his friends,
& I was doing my own things; singing with the China waitress.
It was nice till some immature ah bengs came and sit beside our table.
Yelling & speaking nonsensically.
Then we shifted to the bar counter.

Met boy today early in the morning.
Went to the wet market & supermarket to get some ingredients for steamboat tonight @ boy's place with his family for his bro's POP celebration.
When it comes to food, boy is always the one in-charged.
One of his playground; the kitchen.

Might be playing badminton tomorrow.
Depends on whether there's court available for booking.
If mummy's unable to play, I'll pull boy down.

I turned down the invitation to the girl's chalet from 16th to 18th.
That was because my superwoman will be flying off, again.
She'll be flying off on 18th morning, & will only be back around January next year.
I'll miss you, mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment