Sunday, November 29, 2009

My desktop & laptop was down with some virus and screen problem,
so this is why I haven't been updating blog and being active online.
But I finally got myself a new laptop at the IT fair on Friday!
Now, it's time to get my desktop and old laptop to be repaired,
& I'll probably pass on the old one to my sis.

Days without a proper computer are miserable.
& I almost perished in my own solitude for more than a week.
Felt like a recluse who aparted the society.
And so, the previous situation coerced me to read.
Now that WanRong is not in Singapore, I got no choice but to stick with boy and try to enjoy my solitude.

I've been actively looking for jobs.
It've been really quite some times since I completed my course.
Yet I ended up enjoying & hanging around, not doing things which are practical.
I hope I'll get myself a proper job soon, hopefully ending up in a bank.

It was Emilie's (Xiao Jun) birthday last Friday.
Went to Double O to celebrate her big day.
Shifted to O Bar in awhile cos they were all sick of standing up.
Had great time playing those games and doing stupid forfeits with them!
Dance dance, with Tiffany & Emilie!

No comments:

Post a Comment