Sunday, November 29, 2009

Peeps, just look at the time now!
I am still awake. Yes, cos I couldn't sleep.
Insomnia.
& every afternoon when the alarm clock went off,
I have been hitting the snooze button more & more,
and tend to forget that the alarm even went off after I woke up.

Abit random.

Everyone change.
I do, too.
Like, I am becoming more practical than before.
Sometimes I feel that materials which are of no use, gets really occupying.
Especially those impractical gifts I received, unable to wear, unable to make use of, with no special meanings, really gonna clear them all.
Still, I appreciate the sincerity.

Actually, I am trying hard to brush off some unpleasant feelings within.
Like what most people feel, it's hard.
I think brushing off memories are not that hard afterall. Well, maybe for some.
Although I still think of him sometimes, assuming or imagining that I'll see him somewhere again, but y'know,
sometimes life can be funny, playing around with you,
& in the end, you lose, and eventually you become the biggest loser ever.

Sometimes, it's amazing that everything are all linked up.
In this case, you may be the winner.
But in any case you lost the touch of it, it ends.
Loser.

In a survivor game, you play.
When you're losing, you give up.
But the rule says no giving up,
tell me what you would do.
Dead end.
You got no choices left, you have to play along.
Once you entered it, that's it.
Make a wise choice, to enter, or not to enter.
First of all, y'have to know everything about the game.
Know the rules.

How long can a woman be happy?
The answer is, "Not more than 10 minutes."

You get yourself a nice shoe when shopping, & you're happy with it.
Questions come to mind in awhile.
"Will the shoe pinch?"

& now, a dress.
"Is it too expensive?"
"Do I look fat in it?"
"Should I even buy it in the first place?"

Another situation.

When you're having sex with your partner.
"Will he think that I look fat?"
"What if I got pregnant?"
"Does he really love me?"
"Do I really satisfy him?"

And one more here.

Having sex with your close friend of opposite gender.
It brings you pleasure and excitement.
However, 10 minutes rule applies.
"What if my friends know about this?"
"What if his girlfriend know about us?"
"Will my partner know that I'm doing this behind?"
"What would happen if he found out?"

Things like guilt and anxiety comes into the pictures,
spoiling your 10 minutes pleasure and excitement,
but bringing you far and happier for the next 10 years.
Agree?

Whatever happened, it happened.
We're human-beings who learns from experiences.
But do bear that in mind,
the 10 minutes rule applies and will be following you for the rest of your life,
regardless of where, when, why or what you do.

Now I know.
Sad to say.
It isn't fair, but it's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment