Didn't write for quite some time.
I've started working for a week in DBS Bank.
I got so much to learn, so many things to do.
Everyday when I reached the office, switch on my desktop,
I never seem to have time doing nothing.
For all the while, I am occupy with works.
Working could be one of the factor for gaining weights.
Because I'll be sitting in the office,
munching on chocolates and biscuits,
and chewing on bubbletea pearls while on task.
Yesterday, boy and I went to Sebas' daughter's first month chalet at Costa Sand.
We went down right after work.
You can never believe who I bump into on the train.
Miss Hia!
Most people forgotten or don't even know her.
Miss Hia was once a counsellor in Peicai.
Whenever I was feeling down, she'll book an appointment with me and ask me to her office when the rest of the students have to attend boring lessons.
When I shutted myself, refused to talk and all I did was crying, she made me talk.
She analysed my problems and helped to find solutions.
She taught me how to handle my own problems.
She is kind and nice.
I would never forget her tender voice and her warm eyes which always stares at me,
as if she can really feel what's in me.
Few years back, after she left Peicai,
she left me with a letter and a small note, reminding what I should do whenever I am feeling depress.
Then, I tried standing up without her.
Now, whenever I couldn't solve the problem, I know what to do.
Cos this is what she'll always tell me.
"If you find no ways to solve to problem, why not try to live with it?"
Miss Hia, thank you.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment