Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010! New year, new start.
Hope everything will turn out smoothly for everyone.
Unhappy, upset memories, put them aside.
Let 2009 be part of history,
and embrace 2010 together! ((:

(Requested by Jingwen)
Friends are important to us. Whenever we feel distraught, we receive lots of encouragements and consoling. However, "thank you" seems too arduos to articulate. We often find it awkward to sound off like what Jing stated. So, i'll express my gratitute by writing them down.
(Numbers below are not in any particular orders. In case Jingwen guess them all correctly!)


1) You sometimes play around and bicker with me. Someone who always brighten up my day. Cracks stupid jokes and do stupid stuff. Always care and somehow makes me feel some sense of significant.

2) You are the one who teaches me alot. You explain whatever I did not know. You care but you don't express. Words from you give me the courage to do certain stuff. You make me grow and you're someone I look upon to, someone who guide me through. Always cracking jokes and makes me happy. For the good and the bad, I'll remember them all.

3) I may not be the one you'll confide in. However, when you need listening ears, ring me up. I don't promise to be physically there. But I promise to listen and advice. You are cheerful and always trying to cheer me up when I'm down. I wanna hear you sing. (:

4) You always listen to my whinings and would never complain. Sometimes, you are just like a gift from god. We never get bored of repeating the same thing over and over again. We quarreled once but that will definitely not be an obstacle to us. We are the best out of the best. 10 years or 20 years down the road, we'll still be the best.

5) You are someone who talk cock and sing song with me. Whenever we meet up, we would always have long chats through the night. For years, you keep me updated with stuff, always stand by me and giving me encouragements. You saw me weep, and laugh with me. You know everything about me, everything.

6) Always missing in action but someone who'll never be forgotten. I may not know you best but I hope you can be one of my best. Sounds mushy and disgusting but friend, I'm serious. You're someone I disliked or rather most people disliked. But after knowing you, everything seems so different. So, never judge a book by its cover!

7) I never knew what was bothering you back then. I always fail to remember those people's names around you that you guys mentioned. But you are great. People do meet obstacles in life. I may not be someone you'll tell your problems to. But I hope you'll get your problems solved in the near future. You can be a great drinking partner.

8) I guess I know you least. & I don't even know if you'll see this. You are the one who yelled at me when I'm out of my mind. Someone who is very outgoing and nice.

9) I always hear your stuff from them. You're someone who is quite similar to me, in terms of family background I suppose. Someone who can really get high after drinking. You treasure friends and you're great.

10) You are someone who will come and talk to me out of nowhere and ask for meet ups. We always craps about stuff back in secondary school days. Our first impression to each other was bad. We quarreled and you did not know who I was back then. We would meet up once in a blue moon and update each other with our recent life. I am happy to see you leading a happy life. (:

11) You are another one who would tear with me and lend me your shoulders back in secondary school. We drifted abit after sec sch but we managed to pull each other closer by gatherings and bitch around with one another. I miss you.


You guys make me a whole.
Things might get different in the future & we might just drift apart from one another.
We might meet new friends, join new cliques and hang around with different people.
But one thing I'm sure,
you guys are my best in the year 2009.
THANK YOU GUYS! <33>

No comments:

Post a Comment