I totally got no idea how to describe my feelings now..
Almost everyone who knows me know that I don't have a dad since young.
I didn't even see him before,
not even his photo..
LAST NIGHT, while I'm watching the news,
there was this guy in his forties,
crying and saying to the media about his wife's death.
And how unreasonable the hospital is.
& I cried ..
20 MINUTES AGO,
grandma showed me some photo which she snaps in her phone while she's watching the news.
Yeah, the similar face again..
But granny said,
he looks like my dad.
I told her it wouldn't be so coincident.
10 MINUTES AGO,
grandma bought the papers back to reassure.
Well, I saw my dad ...
He is my dad..
I can't believe it.
I can't believe i got 2 new born baby siblings.
I can't believe i got another two sis, aged 11 & 17.
I can't believe all this..
What on earth is going on now?!
He's alone, like how my mum used to be left alone by him.
He's so cruel.
I can't stop crying, you know?!
how could you...... daddy......
No comments:
Post a Comment