skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MIKO -
Cherish time. Cherish everything, everyone.
Monday, July 30, 2007
R.I.P
Alvin Ang Jun Yong
We'll miss you..
always..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MIKO LOW
22nd September 1990.
Virgo.
This is life.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(68)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(14)
I want him back, so desperately.. Just saw him ...
Was back from Alvin's wake. Yes, all of us we...
R.I.P Alvin Ang Jun Yong We'll miss...
Please, please teach me what to do. I reacted th...
Chinese Singing Competition! (: Thanks for pple ...
Yeah, damn. Still having fever.. Headache,Bones ...
Canceled today's tuition. Forgot to bring my che...
Yes, so many things to tell today. First, about...
So many things' happening.. Feel so lost all of...
Mum's back from Japan. She saw the news too. Da...
I totally got no idea how to describe my feeling...
REST IN PEACE, Johnathan's grandma.. Wil...
"I have not failed ten thousand times; rather...
She's so great; MUM. I've got so much to say...
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment