Yes, so many things to tell today.
First, about dad.
When he first knw that i;m his daughter,
he hugged me tight in his arms.
He cried.
Well, i cried too.
After that he droved us up to Mt.Faber to have a talk.
He pushed a stack of money to me and asked me to help mum with our living.
I didn't accept.
I won't.
After that he droved us back home.
He said he would like to spend my 17th birthday with me.
I didn't agree, and didn't reject.
I just kept very quiet.
Then he exchanged his number with me.
He sent me a good night msg too.
So sweet having a dad.
But it's kinda wierd.
Cos in my whole 17 years of life,
I didn't have a dad.
He's like a stranger to me..
Well, joined the chi competition.
Went for the audition today.
Yeah, sang with tiff, "Ai Wo De Zi Ge" .
Yeah, didnt sing well though.
Got second in position.
Will be performing on stage on the 23rd.
No confidence at all.
I didn't sing well just nw =/
No comments:
Post a Comment