Thursday, September 20, 2007

Because of family matters,
my mood for the day was badly affected.
I gave teachers attitudes,
and ran out of the class.
But I've apologised to them.

Mdm Komathi wasn't bad afterall.
She understands that I've got my problem and stuff.
Well, as for Miss Lee,
I really gotta apologise again that i walked out of the class without saying anything.
And damn it,
I heard from classmates that she misunderstood me.
She thought I was having relationship problems.
But any any way, she's just concerning, right ? (:

Have been staying for lessons after school lately.
Esp Chem, pity us gotta stay all the way from arnd 2-6pm.
Well, will be staying tmr too.

Anyway,
dad've booked a jap restaurant for celebrating my birthday tmr.
So we'll be meeting for dinner.
With dad's sis, mum, dad and dad's 2 daughter.
I HOPE I'll enjoy myself tmr.

Oh, have been doing my work consistently this few days.
like Geo and stuff.
I listen to Chem in class too. (though it's reallllllllly tiring!)
Gotta bed early tonight,
If not I'm gonna wake up late again.

Anyway,
I DID SUPER BADLY FOR PRELIMS!
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment