Well, I hope I can get enrolled into Ocean Butterflies' Music School.
They have high standards of expectations.
Dad brought me to the audition today.
If I got in,
they'll contact me within a week.
Or else, I'll be returning back to LeeWeiSong Music School.
God bless!
Actually, I don't find the intensive lessons effective.
Maybe the atmosphere isn't right.
Plus I got teachers whom I'm not familiar with.
Take example for the chinese Taiwan teacher.
Quarreled with him today.
He's like sooo sooo unreasonable!
And for maths,
I'm not quite used to Miss Kang's teaching methods.
She actually run through paper one's basic ques again and again.
The teaching is soooo slow until I can hardly open my eyes and focus.
Anyway,
for the whole of English lesson,
I was feeling so uncomfortable.
Had gastric pain like I never had it before.
It was realllllllyy painful!
I hope tmr's lesson will be much much more interesting than today's.
No comments:
Post a Comment