Same, still feeling very sleepy every morning.
But I've been quite a good girl today.
I put down all grudges between me & the chinese teacher.
& I did his work.
I answered almost all questions.
& and mostly got it right =)
Ok, I don't care what.
I fell for piano again.
I decided to learn back piano!! ((:
Anyway, I hope to find out that "zzz" who spammed my sis' blog.
I'm not gonna let it off so easily.
I guess I'll be going down to Jurong again sooner or later.
He/she accused my sis of stealing.
And bad-mouthed her so badly.
DAMN IT!
Yes, I'm gonna be a good girl in school and stuff.
But I'm not gonna be one if I caught that person someday.
He/she is getting on my nerves.
Please don't act big.
You're a loser.
Nobody likes you one bit,
& i'm not least bit surprised.
Am just surprised that no one has killed you yet.
Yeah, continue bad-mouthing.
& I'll floss your teeth with the sweaty hairs on my ass!
No comments:
Post a Comment