Come to think of it,
it's really ridiculous.
He keeps saying I'm just only 1 year to an legal age to drink and stuff.
So it's just one year,
why can't I drink now?
And when I'm young,
mum always say a girl must learn to drink a lil.
Yeah, I listened to her.
I didn't drink alot too.
He says mummy loves me alot.
And I told him,
"I know that. In this 17 years,
only mum and granny loves me,
NO ONE ELSE."
That might sound hurting,
but who cares?
He didn't take care of me for 17 years.
He don't really have a right to order me and stuff,
& he knows that too.
So what if he's buying a phone for me?
& so what if he's paying for my singing lesson?
WTF, even if he's buying me a house,
I'm not gonna forgive him.
Mum's so naggy lately!
i really couldn't take it.
What's going on?!
WTF.
No comments:
Post a Comment