I did something real crazy today with boy's accompany.
Someone like me, afraid of needles & hate medicine,
went for a blood donation!
YES YES, I donated my blood & I feel a sense of satisfaction.
I am not afraid of needles anymore!
My next eligible date for a blood donation will be on 11th October,
which will be 12 weeks from now, in order for blood to be fully replenished in my body.
& I'm so looking forward to my next donation!
People, be a blood donor today & save lives!
After the donation, went to boy's place & intended to study.
I ended up sleeping & he ended up using com.
I woke up and we intended to really study.
But both of us ended up looking at videos on Youtube.
ALAMELU TAN KAR PIAW is a dear friend of mine,
you can call her a bastard or a bitch,
you can also call her a boy or a girl!
But I usually call her Ah Boy.
He/she always speak this way, "Go leh go leh, go la go leh. Qu la qu leh qu la qu leh qu leh."
IRRITATING?!
More to come like "Eh Low Can Can......"
This bitch can bastard until like that. HAHAHA!
I "promised" to talk about her until she remove that stupid Can Can thingy in her blog!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment