I've been tied down with piles of projects yet I've been sleeping like a pig at boy's place.
He claims that the amount of time we spent together sleeping,
is equivalent to the amount of time we spent together awake!
& as time goes by, the amount of time we spend together sleeping will eventually overshot the amount of time we spend staying awake!
Hahaha!
Okay, this sound rather nonsensical, just like boy!
Saw Ferania on the bus on my way to school today.
So we chatted quite abit & headed to school together.
Overall, she wasn't so egoism as I previously thought she was when we're in secondary school.
A lesson taught;
Never judge from one-sided story.
I am getting real annoyed by my current figure.
After boy returned from his reservist,
he've really been feeding me, like non-stop?
Whenever I look into the mirror,
I find myself an ugly woman.
I found myself having dreams with the same existent of a person recently.
This is ridiculous.
I should think less of it in the day.
Oh, I'll be meeting wifey this coming Saturday.
Will be chilling at some TCC.
Probably the Central Mall one.
Looking forward to an endless ladies' chat!
This is my last semester.
& hopefully, I'll be graduating on time.
But I've not been paying much attention in class lately.
No one distracted me.
I just find it difficult for me to focus & absorb the teachings from lecturers.
At any moment after short breaks,
I would force myself into the lecture room.
This isn't what I should be doing now.
This semester is crucial,
yet I am not even intensely into my projects.
I should start my revision as soon as possible after all assignments & projects have been handed in.
Most probably will be having a few games of badminton tomorrow with boy & his friends.
Yes, time for me to exercise myself.
& if possible, I'll try to wake up early in the morning for a jog in the park or so.
That's only if possible as it always fail to be possible for the past few intentions.
Alright, this post is rather lengthy.
Guess I better bring it to a halt.
Night, people.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment