Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dad called.
He asked if I'm free tonight.

Well, I told him I gotta study..
Then he said he was thinking of asking me out to sing K.
After that, I said, "But i gotta study."
But he kind of ignore what i said,
and told me he's bringing his two daughters out also.
Then I was saying, "Will mum be going?"..
He replied, "You can try asking her. Let me know again if she's going or not."
Then I was like, "Errr, ok..."

I don't know..
But I always feel so weird and uneasy going out with him.
Still feel that he's like a stranger to me..
He contacts me whenever he wants to.
If he's unavailable, he won't even give me a f**king damn shit,
not even use that few seconds to text me up ,
and tell me he's very busy with his work and stuff..
Disappointing..

Moreover, I don't really wanna go with his 2 daughters.
I don't feel good when I see them.
Yes, it's the same old thing over and over again ;
I feel so despairing doing anything.
They always live a better life than I do.
They get better things than I get.
They're always smarter than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment