Monday, August 27, 2007

Had my Phy & Geo exam.
It's alright.
& it supposed to be a fine day today.
But things got screwed up by just a sentence from me.
"Dad called today?"

I supposed she noticed the change of my expression everytime the subject turns to him..
She kept asking about how I think of dad.
Well, "mixed feelings."
That's what I replied.
after that, i started to cry..

& our conversation goes on..
until mum called dad..
"You can call your 2 daughters everyday,
and ask if they've eaten, done their works and stuff..
& you can't give Tian a call and ask how's her day..
I hate seeing my own daughter crying everyday... "
Mum hanged the phone..
& i kept very quiet all the way..

Mum cried.
& he didn't even bother to call back.
Well, I hope he don't ring me up also.
I've got nothing to tell him.
We've got nothing to talk about.
It's so difficult using words to describe my feelings.
I need someone to talk to so much.
I hope someone's beside nw..
feeling so helpless...



I'm only 17.
& It's the most unexpected shit I've ever got.
So, don't feed me with your fucking adult-shit.
I don't want a dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment