Wednesday, August 15, 2007

If you receive a call,
saying that they are checking your mobile line
and want you to press 09 or 90 or any number,
end the call immediately without pressing any number.
Fraud company using a devise to access your SIM card
and make calls at your expenses.
This info has been confirmed by both Motorola and Nokia.
You can also check this in the CNN website.

WHAT THE, I tio this before.
But luckily i said no and hang immediately.
So readers, please be careful.

Anyway, was kinda moody this few days.
Skipped class and sitted inside the toilet ALONE.
Then to the library to read up some books and stuff.
I just don't feel like attending class.
Cos so much things has been bothering me.
Miss Mok, Miss Lee, Mr MC, Mrs MC, Miss Lim, ChenLaoShi,
all asked me what happened.
But i refused to open up my mouth and say.
I just don't wanna speak.
I just wanna walk alone, wana be alone.
I need some space.
Perhaps, school is the only place i can do whatever i want.
As in, cryings, speak whatever i like, and everything.

Mrs MC wanted to treat me dinner today at TPY.
But i rejected.
I just don't feel like going.

Was stoning in the canteen after school today.
Miss Mok walked passed,
asked me what happened.
She was so worried.
She says she's so afraid that i'll do something silly,
cos i keep stoning, and didn't even open my mouth and reply..

Can't blame.
I don't want things to happen too...

No comments:

Post a Comment