Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm sorry..
Sorry that i couldn't send you for your last journey.

He was cremated this morning,
at around 11.30am .
I miss him,
I really really miss him..

Went down to his wake ytd.
Ya, alot people was there,
even the teachers.

Jw accompanied me to Blk 240.
Similarly, we went up to the 16th storey.
I looked down from 16th floor.
And I seriously don't believe that he'll do that..
I burst out crying in Jw's arms.
My heart was feeling terribly painful then.
I asked Jw if Alvin's able to come back again.
I wanted him to come back so so much..

Miss Lee told me..
We all want him to rest in peace.
You have to understand that we have to respect his choice.
We will just pray for him
and let him go.
But we know he will be always in our heart.
Life must move on for all of us
as we still have our family, friends and things we have to fulfill.

I miss the way you always walk,
your loud voice,
your smell of cologne when u always walk pass me,
the way you quarrel with me,
the way you always make fun of me about the stupid RED&BLUE thing.
Thanks for your memories,
although some wasn't so nice & so great,
but still, thanks Alvin.

When stood infront of you,
I sort of heard you.
You said you heard me....
And you know i trust you.
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment