I am having headache but I am not gonna sleep.
Maybe because I just have so much to say but couldn't put them all in words.
Sometimes, I need someone to talk to.
I always think that sacrificing something would give you another thing in return.
But that doesn't apply to every situations.
That is pretty obvious but sometimes,
we're stubborn.
We just don't face up to reality & we don't give up deceiving ourself.
In the end, we lost everything.
& at the same time, labelled as the big loser.
It really seems to be drifting away from me.
Perhaps, it've been like this all along.
Just that I've been deceiving myself from the very beginning.
I really hate liars.
But I found out that I'm the biggest liar ever,
always lying to myself.
How long have I not speak up like how I used to be?
Where are my dignity? Where are my confidence?
Where are they?
Such a loser.
Friday, October 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment