Suppose to be at Suntec City on Tuesday to have dinner with Rong, Ying, Ying's bf, and my boy, for Ying's birthday.
Because of some surprises that Ying's bf planned for her, we were told not to go down for the dinner.
So, the 3 of us (Rong, my boy & I) went down to Revzone at around 6 plus in the evening.
We were playing pool & singing like nobody's business.
We were having so much fun while playing games!
Took pictures, but lazy to upload them! (:
On Wednesday, after my tuition,
I met up boy at Plaza Sing' for Subway.
Then back to boy's place to SLEEP AGAIN! LOL.
Just back from Tracy's place (boy's friend).
We were having BBQ session for Angela's (boy's ex-manager) birthday!
Today was a little boring compared to the previous BBQ gathering.
We were just playing Blackjack & Texas Poker.
Tomorrow will be a long day for me.
Gotta wake up in the morning,
& prepare for tuition in the afternoon all the way to evening,
from Braddell to Paya Lebar.
Then at night, down to Plasma for Big Daniel's birthday.
I guess boy & I will be spending quite alot tomorrow on those drinks and cab again!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment