Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last night, boy & I were talking about turning in early tonight to turn back our normal body clock.
& I agreed thinking that I would turn in early as I know I'll be waking up early this morning.
But I slept at noon and woke up at 9 p.m.
I doubt I can turn back my body clock.

I've turned down several outings as I am really broke.
Such as clubbing on Halloween night, KBOX on Jessie's birthday, as well as some casual gathering in one of the pubs at Bugis.
I am so sorry, but I am really really broke.
In addition, my students' exams are finishing soon.
So chances of conducting tuition are near zero.
Except for those really Kiasu parents who wants their children to prepare for 2010 in the holidays.

I won't pin too much hope on DBS' reply.
Although they said I am suitable for the job,
but I may not be the best and most suitable candidates.
Moreover, I am the first to be interviewed this morning.
But I've always been more than happy if I could enter some banking industry.
Areas like Human Resource, or Finance might also be good.
But less on Accounting & Marketing I guess.
Although Marketing is one of my not so bad subjects,
but I prefer HR.
As for Accounting, mummy always want me to be Accountant as well.
But too bad, I flunked my Accountings.
After I retake the papers, passed but I couldn't see much improvements in my results.
Although I always know that being an accountant is cool,
but I doubt I have the ability to do so.
Perhaps, only insane people like my boy can ace Accounting.
Therefore, I shall continue searching for temporary part-time job.

I'll most probably be staying at home for these few days.
Because once again, I'M BROKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment