Saturday, October 17, 2009

Now, if you were to ask me if I want to settle down,
my answers would be, NO.

Went to Eric birthday party at Dbl O last night.
People were partying happily.
Yet, I felt something.
& again, I went speechless.

Come to think of it,
we won't know if our partner had hide or lied to us.
Every trivial matter counts.
It is scary that people can do things till this extent.
When they try do little actions, does their partner comes to mind?
& how would they feel when the images of their partner comes to mind?
Guilty?
Perhaps, some of them won't even think of their other half.

& no, it's not just about clubbing, touching or hugging around.
Not just about flirting.

In a relationship, it's not just about love.
I may not know what exactly love is.
But at least, I know committment is one of them that counts.
Sometimes, in order to maintain the current relationship,
they keep quiet, and act blur.

If you ever have anyone in mind other than your partner,
let them know.
Tell them you need time.
Don't leave them hanging,
don't let them have the chance to find out themself.

Don't hide, don't lie.
Don't hurt them,
& don't be a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment