Friday, October 09, 2009

I've been occupying myself with tuitions, tuitions and more tuitions.
I've been teaching everyday, except Wednesday.
I've also been going to Dominic's (Boy's friend) house for painting, for the past 1 - 2 weeks.

Today, tuition-ed at TPY.
So after my tuition, I made a trip down to Commonwealth (Dominic's house) by train, to look for boy.
The trip took me about 45 minutes.

As usual, I got my eyes rolling in the train.
I observed around & I saw this couple really loving.

The girl; rabbit teeth, below-average looks, pony-tail with natural & slight messy-curls.
The boy; sloped-hair, short, plump, below-average looks.

No, they didn't kiss & didn't hug.

The thing that caught my eyes was when the guy was tidying his girl's fringe by putting it to the back of her ears & gently patted on her head after that.

They were chatting & you can really see the girl smiling happily.
You can feel the love she receives from her smile.
& it makes me smile a little, feeling really good for her.

The actions might be very simple,
but by doing so,
the guy has already sent out his affection.
I got a little emotional after that, & tried to divert my attention.

Some people can put down their egoism, arrogance, dignity, to show their amorousness,
while some can't.
Some people couldn't get themselves down to show it,
while some just overdid it.

Guess it's time for us, or perhaps only me, to do some soul-searching,
as to whether it was balanced, or overdid.

No comments:

Post a Comment